Kelim Chuval Anatoil 1900SKU: 05.00002
Dimensions: L105 W67 cm
A rare ancient Kelim woven Chuval (Tjuval) from Anatoil from around 1900. A Turkoman storage bag with the top on the front and back of the bag for 1/3 edited with an embroidery technique and has a detailed Turkoman pattern on a Kelim woven surface. The bags were used for utility goods. Sold without an inner cushion. A Boho chic treasure!
- Price does NOT include delivery cost. Cost of delivery and shipment are paid by the customer.
- Delivery/collection must be purchased/organised separate to product purchase.
- Please ensure you have read and agree to the conditions within our Returns Policy.
- When purchasing the item, you accept the conditions within our Returns Policy as well as our Terms and Conditions
- Please use our Contact Form (click 'Contact' at the top) to request shipment costs and a delivery estimate.
- Clearance and import duties are paid by the customer.